Format: APA (Double Spaced) (12-point Times New Roman Font)
Length: 300 to 500 words (No more than 1 ½ pages…double spaced.)
Write a Reflective Essay on what you feel is the premise of the Declaration of Independence. Consider the investigative terms of “Who, What, When, How, and Why” when writing your essay. Be specific in your writing…give examples where needed to illustrate your view. If needed you may use outside resources, but be sure to cite your sources in-text and list them on your reference page. Good luck in your writing and have fun with this assignment.
- You will need to do a title and reference page (if you use references) according to the guidelines in the APA 7th edition Manual.
- The Title page and Reference page DO NOT count towards the 300 to 500 word requirement.
- NO abstract or author’s note is needed for this assignment.
- Remember this is a formal paper free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- There is no right or wrong answer to this assignment. It is a reflection of what you think is the premise of the Declaration of Independence.