Skip to content
- What was the big question / why they are doing the research?
- Identify the approach. What did they do? How did they do it? Make sure to give enough detail so that others know what they did. If a diagram or picture helps explain it, include it!
- What did they find?
- What conclusions can we make about the study?
- Was this an ethical study? Make sure to identify one ethical consideration they had to cover.
- How can this research help us understand 2 themes of development? (from Module 1)