1. An executive summary of the proposal.
2. A brief introduction which should provide a high-level description of the hypothetical organization undertaking the project, its mission and the work it does.
3. A description of the underlying needs, problems or opportunities which the proposed project is expected to address.
4. A statement of the strategic goal which the project is intended to address and the objective of the project (how it is expected to achieve the strategic goal).
5. A high-level description of the scope of the work encompassed by the project.
6. Any constraints (things which would limit the choices and work of the project team) relevant to the project. Constraints might involve deadline dates, limits on costs, regulatory requirements or other things.
Only part 2 and 2/3page needed~