One of the seminal studies and theories related to change management is Kurt Lewin’s Change Theory. Components of his work are identified in many other theories, so understanding this theory offers insight into the change management process.
In this assignment, provide a brief overview of Lewin’s Change Theory, including his rationale for creating this theory and the intended role this model addresses in change management.
Then discuss the three stages of change implementation and explain the importance of each stage. Be sure to use the terminology for each stage of Lewin’s Change Theory as outlined in the text.
Finally, Lewin’s Change Theory was created in the 1940s. Is the theory still applicable in today’s global economy? How would you modify/alter his theory to ensure that it remains relevant and applicable in Saudi Arabia? Discuss any changes to be made to his theory to reflect today’s business environment, both globally and in Saudi Arabia.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.