Directions: Please answer each of the following questions as thoroughly as possible. Pick two types of forensic analysis (e.g., latent prints, firearms, etc…). For each, answer the following questions:
- What are two of the pros of using this type of forensic analysis? What are two cons of this type of forensic analysis?
- How does this type of analysis help to synthesize forensic, evidential and investigatory information from multiple sources?
- How might the information from this analysis help in performing a reconstruction of the crime?
- Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
- All APA 7th edition format requirements must be followed (cover page, in text citations, reference page). Refer to APA/UMGC – learning resources found in the content page of this course.
- You must have resources to support your thoughts/opinions/information. These must be cited both in text as well as at the end of the document. Your paper should not contain direct quotes, sourced material must be paraphrased.