In a 3–page paper, using APA format, review and critique a scholarly journal article. Include proper citation for your selection. Articles can be found in professional periodicals or in criminal justice journals. The latter may include, but are not limited to:
- Police Quarterly
- Police Practice and Research
- Law Enforcement Executive Forum
- Justice Quarterly
- Public Administration Review
There are other related journals that you can select from, provided they serve public policy, criminal justice, policing, victim advocacy, or corrections.
To complete this Assignment:
- Find one article from a juried journal that is relevant to your experience and interests, and develop a short critical analysis of the piece.
- Consider the author’s approach to the issue, the format of the article, the point of view.
- Has the author left out important material? If so, describe.
- If applicable, describe additional relevant facts or points of view that you believe the author failed to consider.
- Pose at least two unresolved questions after reviewing your article.
turn it in required
must be a full 3 pages or more
READ ALL DIRECTIONS AND ASK QUESTIONS IF NEEDED