Resource: Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy, Ch. 10, Brand Personality Grading Guide
Choose an organization with which you are familiar or use the organization you chose for the Week 1 assignment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes representing how this organization manages and develops its brand personality, and deliver the following:
- Find an ad (digital or non-digital) that you feel communicates a strong brand personality. Include this ad in your presentation.
- Describe that brand personality in terms of the dimensions in Figure 10-2 (p. 369 in Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy).
- Describe the various techniques used in the ad (celebrity endorser, user imagery, executional factors, etc.) and how that links to the personality they are communicating.
- Review what traits you believe are good to have in a brand personality.
- Analyze how this brand personality impacts competitive positioning.
- How does this ad impact your belief in the brand or impact your motivation to purchase from this organization?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.